• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Eastleigh

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I suspect Kim Jong-un's man management style is on a par with Brabin's and agree that Micky is a considerable improvement. Would agree too that there seems to be a better team spirit, the players on the bench seen celebrating the goals an example. Wasn't aware of the reasons for Stockton and Harris' absence. It's not possible to assess MMs man management for the squad players not getting a look-in though

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
What sounded pleasing about this game was that, as MM stated, we played well for the majority of the game. Not just 45 mins like the Bromley match albeit circumstances were out of our hands in that one (to a degree).

Pleased particularly we got a clean sheet and Sounded like Big Mac was back to his previous high standards.

Eastleigh had won 1 in 12 which is the same form as Borehamwood. On Tuesday night it would be nice to see a good home Performance for the majority of the game, with a few goals.

Pleased also that Maynard did well. I've always been a fan of his strength and mobility and aerial prowess. Glad we're doing well with my 4-4-2 favourite formation and long may it continue.