• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Crawley

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
We look very good going forward but very square at the back. They have got in behind too easily.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
As I think you predicted RLC this is very open so far. Surely goals in this game

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Can’t quite see who is playing on the left in forward positions as all moving down the right and McDonald constantly coming inside. Was Nugent on Tuesday but seems to be more central

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Early days but we’re quite reliant on Feeney and Woolery so far in terms of creation. Kirby and Lewis need to do more for me.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We look very good going forward but very square at the back. They have got in behind too easily.
100%. Looking very flat footed at the back, Crawley not afraid to attack. I'm hoping we'll punish them on the break.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Fairly even half but they have probably edged it with some decent spells in and around our box.
Sounds obvious but we are really missing Vaughan. Need more from Kirby and Lewis in forward positions. I’m already looking at the bench for forward options

Could go either way this one.

Player
Manager
John King
I think we have been good going forward but it is the kind of tight game where Vaughan would nick one. I would be tempted to bring on Lloyd for Kirby.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
The game so far has been to open for my liking we are making too many errors.

We need to get woo6and Feeney in dangerous areas and we will win this.

Player
Manager
John King
I think we are too open chiefly because Kirby is not doing enough in midfield. Plus, Crawley are unusually adventurous and willing to commit men forward.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Hard to call. Kirby has got into the game more after a nervy start. Crawley seem to have a lot of big lads in their side and it might be a game for someone like CBT to run at them on the deck. At the other end we seem to be letting them have too much of the ball in dangerous areas. So far a bit over elaborate, but fear sooner or later they’ll score.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I think we have been good going forward but it is the kind of tight game where Vaughan would nick one. I would be tempted to bring on Lloyd for Kirby.

Hill must be reading this at half time as Kirby is replaced by Lloyd.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Immediate impact by Lloyd who’s sets up Feeney who skies over and needs to find his radar

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Goal to the visitors after we gave the ball away in their half. Not been good enough today so far. Their keeper has had nothing to do. Get CBT on

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think we are seeing the effect on the team without Vaughan. Need to get at them now..

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ray off seemingly injured for Manny, maybe he’s thinking of Wembley.
Really frustrating this

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Only one sub slot left, not good for a game changing options