• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Crawley

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
BUT
He is likely to be out for another 4-5 weeks min, plus 3 weeks to gain match fitness..... We need a strong match winning midfielder NOW!!

Facts:-
1. Wallace is the biggest earner in the squad and his wages will be stopping us from getting a decent laoan midfielder.

2. We might only get 15 games from him this season before he can walk away on a free. Can we justify his wages for a possible 15 games?
(if he signed a contract extension I would be happier).
But what can we do? I don't know if he's been offered a contract extension, but what if he is not the same player after nearly a year out? Then we'd be paying big wages for no return. I think we need to get him fit and back to form, then ask the question. I don't think there is any other realistic option.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Wallace is not the biggest earner in the squad its Ryan Lowe, hes under contract so weve just got wait and hope he comes back ok.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's frustrating that our best player has been out for so long, but lets just hope he's back in a few weeks. Any longer, I would start doubting whether he will be back at all.

Regarding Power, we have to remember he's still very inexperienced. He's learning the game so we really shouldn't expect too much from him.

andrewesq

Faith Light Strength
Player
Billy Woods
Hopefully the trip to St Georges will fix him up and he will be back sooner rather than later!