• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v carlisle

Match result

• Rovers

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Carlisle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v carlisle
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, April 2, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 2, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ADD

Player
Norwood
Now fined £3,000 for faling to keep our players under control. Carlisle fined £1,500.....

• Wow
Reactions: Ian
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Twice in two months. It does not look good and may count against us in future in the eyes of referees. We need to be careful not to get a reputation.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Sadly, that won't cut much ice. Ditto our disciplinary record of late with so many sendings off and bookings.
I am not sure individual referees will treat us any differently, irrespective of the actions of officials like Breakspear. We are not a particularly dirty side.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The Swindon game was largely down to them, but Carlisle could have been avoided if Macdonald just left the pitch, though Mr Breakspear’s poor game management made things worse.

I can’t recall any game or opponent that could be described as dirty this season, which is not normally the case. I do think Rovers can be I’ll-disciplined at ones though and Clarke sails close to the wind at times.

Last edited:
Player
Ian Goodison
Manager
Johnny King
The Swindon game was largely down to them, but Carlisle could have been avoided if Macdonald just left the bitch, though Mr Breakspear’s poor game management made things worse.

I can’t recall any game or opponent that could be described as dirty this season, which is not normally the case. I do think Rovers can be I’ll-disciplined at ones though and Clarke sails close to the wind at times.
I agree, MacDonald should have just left their player; the descriptive of the prone player might be a tad harsh though, he was getting called worse at the time :)

Last edited: