• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Hopefully no problems with the pitch this weekend and game on? Ronnie has a good record against the Cumbrians; wish I could say the same not having seen us beat them at PP. Win at Brunton Park early in the season, thanks to a Robbo hat-trick.

By Saturday, we may have a new transfer window signing striker, otherwise a similar line-up to Brentford, assuming JLAA is fit. Our opponents have been in patchy form of late.

Prediction: Crowd of about 5.8k to watch a Rovers win; we really need 3 points from this one.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
A must win game, as are all the matches against bottom half sides from now until the end of the season. From Ronnie's comments earlier in the week it is likely that both Akpro and McGurk will play, certainly Jean Louis, but Wallace is not likely to be involved before the rearranged Swindon game at the earliest.

Unless Wolves sign a striker tomorrow and Cassidy is allowed back here, I think we will be picking from the same squad.

With Rovers coming in to real form in recent weeks, we will hopefully see a convincing victory in this one.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Im going for a 2 1 home win to keep us top

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Sheff United 1-2 Coventry

Woo

Let's smash these tomorrow

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sheff Utd have lost the plot as of late. Going for a close game but a win after a not too convincing first half.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.