• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Bury

Rovers v Bury
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
Mungy's Hairdresser
Gumbs with cruciate ligament as well now! How many players with long term injuries can we afford on our books going into a new season, particularly in the same position? Not sure on his & Ellis’ contractual situation but the latter says he’d be looking to return in the new year!

Player
ian goodison
some big decisions next season depending which league we are in, glad I,m not in micky,s shoes

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Gumbs with cruciate ligament as well now! How many players with long term injuries can we afford on our books going into a new season, particularly in the same position? Not sure on his & Ellis’ contractual situation but the latter says he’d be looking to return in the new year!
It's really bad for Evan who's had a lot of bad luck with injuries. Just when he got back into the reckoning, this happens. He is only on a one-year contract, so his future must be in doubt. However, Mark's deal runs into next season.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I may well be wrong but I think we have to offer Gumbs a contract for next season as he got injured whilst under contract with us, think it happened with Jake Kirby a couple of seasons back

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I’m not entirely sure that’s correct, bigmart, as when Jake Kirby picked up another injury after coming back with a broken leg we didn’t offer him a deal. Or perhaps like Lee Vaughan will only offer a short contract until expected to be fit. Either way a real shame for Evan having finally got s first team opportunity.