• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Bury

Rovers v Bury
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
That would be an excellent turnout for a mid-week game re-arranged at short notice.

Player
aldo
imagine if we win on tusday 5 teams could go up on the final day wow . im missing both days so i wont know the tuesday score till late and the saturday score till even later as ive got an amazing couple getting married . and me and my freinds are doing it 4 them so i hope i have an amazing supprise to get home to i might not post the next few days with loads to do but hey ho life goes on . come on you might Whites

Player
aldo
after yesterdays scores . this game is huge . we need a full house . we need the players focused . we can,t afford another macc performance . we need calm heads and big performances . one thing we realy need is the lord back on form he now 5 games with no goals . so he needs to start again . also lets hope the fans back the team we need over 10k come on peeps one huge push win on tuesday and 6000 could go to crawley imagine there place at 445 next we have won and all the scores go are way . i will prob screw my wedding party up trying to find the scores

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
I think the switch to Tuesday is going to knock a good couple of thousand off the gate which is a shame.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I dont think it will make that much difference. May knock a few hundred off.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I dont think the crowd will be much lower that it would have been anyway, think the pressure is off Bury as they have 2 games to get 1 point

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
There are still 8,975 pre-sales for the game, so no sign of many tickets being returned. We are still heading for a 10,000 plus gate.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Interesting that Nicola Palios has said Ifollow will be available for this game (could help Boz and some of the other exiles) and has also actively invited Mansfield and MK Dons fans to watch the game online. More money for the club I suppose !

Reactions: Boz

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Remarkably nervous about tonight, I don't think the either the 3 day wait or Saturday's favourable results has helped. This now feels like the start of an extended series of play offs / cup finals! At our best we know we will beat anybody but 5% off the pace in this league and it makes a huge difference. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let me be listening to Shaker celebrations at full time tonight.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm with you ONIGP. Win and we take it to the last game and avoid Bury celebrations. I'm going to stay positive though. I think we'll nick it by a goal in a tight nervy affair however the SWA will be in fine voice and will see us over the line.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I'm with you ONIGP. Win and we take it to the last game and avoid Bury celebrations. I'm going to stay positive though. I think we'll nick it by a goal in a tight nervy affair however the SWA will be in fine voice and will see us over the line.
Thanks, I feel better already!

Player
aldo
I can't make tonight bloody gutted . The bloody party are eating a 730 . Not happy . A positive 4-0 prob will now I'm not there lol