• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers v Bury

Rovers v Bury
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
aldo
already 5300 sales over 500 away would hope they will sell out there side . its a big game and we need to get back to winning and scoring . the Lord is having a drought at the wrong time no goals in 5 games . hope he rests this week and is ready for a big weekend . we can still make the autos so one big final push .lets fill the park . when was the last time we had 4 home games in a row with over 8k in each game

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
AM, where do you get your ticket stats from?

Player
aldo
according to the bury forum they have only 100s of tickets left they are gonna sell out witch is great gonna be a cracking game

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I have got mixed feelings about the number of away fans coming. There is no way I want to experience a repeat of 2015 when the Bury supporters rubbed our noses in it on our own pitch. This is a game I certainly want to win, regardless of the direct significance for Rovers.

Norwood should start as well. He looked good to me yesterday and while automatic promotion remains a mathematical possibility, we have to go all out for victories.

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Why am I missing this game for work?!

Take 1 off the eventual number as my ST will be collecting dust.

Think it’ll be a good game though as Bury like to get the ball down but feel we’ll come out on top by the 1 goal.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It will certainly be interesting if we do beat Bury to see where that puts us at the final whistle. Let's hope for a win this time in front of another good crowd.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Just been talking to a very nervous Bury fan. He's convinced that they are going to ship goals against us. After explaining our own defensive issues I think we've both agreed that it could be a high scoring game - 0-0 it is then!

Player
aldo
cant think the last time we had an avg crowd 6500 . with 159k over the season . last season we had 125k and the avg was 5700 i think so going in the right direction

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The last time we averaged more than 6,500 was in the 2006-7 season I think. So we are getting our best crowds for over a decade.

Player
aldo
7100 /1675 away less than 500 away left . fair to the trust they are doing a great job realy pushing the club . and helping the palios do there thing . the club are in very good hands . sat is looking like a 10k or more then the play off home game you would think will be a sell out . happy days