• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Friendly Rovers v Burnley

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Just as a heads up, if you register on 'Burnley Player' on the Burnley website, you can watch the match tomorrow for free.

For some reason TRFC have neglected to tell us this.
Cheers the communication from the club is getting worse

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Cheers the communication from the club is getting worse
A number of administrative aspects seem to have gone to pot recently. The long distance season ticket / match ticket distribution has also been very poor.

I went down to collect my season ticket today, and volunteers were dishing out the tickets from piles with no proper checks as to the identity of the person collecting, and no record being kept of the tickets passed out. I did not think it was good enough to be honest; a real potential for fraud or error.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Thanks for highlighting this RLC. Whether I watch depends on the weather, but you think the club would have drawn to our attention.

It's troubling what you say about season tickets, I'm going to have to collect mine either on the day of the first game or make a journey on the Friday, due to their late availability. Wonder why it's all going so wrong on the organisation side.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Thanks for highlighting this RLC. Whether I watch depends on the weather, but you think the club would have drawn to our attention.

It's troubling what you say about season tickets, I'm going to have to collect mine either on the day of the first game or make a journey on the Friday, due to their late availability. Wonder why it's all going so wrong on the organisation side.
It's a new ticketing company for the database etc and we are the first football club to use them frankly it's a shambles but no doubt they were the cheap option.

• Sad
Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I went down to collect my season ticket today, and volunteers were dishing out the tickets from piles with no proper checks as to the identity of the person collecting, and no record being kept of the tickets passed out.
They’ve been doing this for years, not that it’s something to boast about of course. The ticketing has been poor for quite a while now.

Player
Manager
John King
They’ve been doing this for years, not that it’s something to boast about of course. The ticketing has been poor for quite a while now.
I am pretty sure in previous years they at least had lists of names which they ticked off as the tickets were handed out, but I did not see any evidence of that yesterday.

Player
Manager
John King
Sorry, seems like it might only be commentary on the Burnley website, but might be worth a try at 1pm anyway.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Sorry, seems like it might only be commentary on the Burnley website, but might be worth a try at 1pm anyway.
I've registered so will find out later.

With no new signings and none of the 3 players back today its important we pick up no injuries today.

Player
Manager
John King
A pretty much full strength team for Burnley, with Rodriguez and Barnes up front.

Foley and Clarke start for us, but otherwise the same team as Tuesday night.

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
Thanks RLC. Just hoping Glatzel gets a chance up front or even as a number 10.

Player
Manager
John King
1-0 Rovers, KP with a header from a Duffy corner. We are doing really well by the sound of it.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Duffys last chance to earn a deal so won’t have done him any harm