• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup Rovers v Brackley (FA Cup 2nd Round)

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brackley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Brackley (FA Cup 2nd Round)
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Friday, November 27, 2020 - 07:55 PM
Until: Friday, November 27, 2020 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Not much to add, the subs made a difference and we had a couple of decent chances after Woolery's quality finish. However, if Brackley, who played very well, were able to be a bit more clinical then the outcome wouldn't have been so pleasing. Agree with ONIGP, great coverage and punditry from the BBC.

Player
aldo
Kith hill has bee praising the Daws and Parky and the other staff and the players so much, 2 wins under- hill and two clean sheets 7 wins in a row and 4 clean sheets in 5,(16 scored in the 7 games, I am soooooo happy at the moment the way the lads are going is fabulous, fair play to Mp got a good one there

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
fair play to Mp got a good one there
Let's hope so AM although Hill's only been in charge for 2 games and I don't suspect he's had much tinkering to do considering they won five on the bounce when he came in. Too early to judge but it was nice to see him relaxed and having a laugh with the pundits anyway.

Player
aldo
yes, i am making light of stuff, look the way I see it we have got a new man in the Oldham game on Tuesday is key for me we need to see way more than tonight we need more from Feeney Kham and Cory, Oldham are poor at home we need the points

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I thought that they were similar to Carlisle well organized and hard to breakdown which made our performance more disappointing. Anyway we are through & eagerly await the draw on monday night.

7 wins on the spin , although technically 6 & a penalty shoot out win & onto Oldham. 2 seasons ago we went to Oldham on the back of 7 wins, let's hope for a better outcome this time.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
OK, we weren't fluent last night, but we were disciplined and composed. Had we got desperate and panicked, we'd have lost. Keith stayed calm, made the right subs, moved Corey wide and set up the win.

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Not a classic by any means, but the lads got the job done and now we can watch the other games in the knowledge that we will be in the hat a nd look forward to Monday nights draw now.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
One other benefit... no player put in a performance that said "come buy me in the January transfer window"....
Yes, with Corey in particular having his quietest game for a while.

Charlton1975

Player
Jason Koumas
I thought that they were similar to Carlisle well organized and hard to breakdown which made our performance more disappointing. Anyway we are through & eagerly await the draw on monday night.

7 wins on the spin , although technically 6 & a penalty shoot out win & onto Oldham. 2 seasons ago we went to Oldham on the back of 7 wins, let's hope for a better outcome this time.
I remember that night, that was a miserable long drive home to Surrey afterwards!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Oldham beat Bradford 2-1 with Rowe and McAleny scoring again. Tough game on Tuesday.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Oldham beat Bradford 2-1 with Rowe and McAleny scoring again. Tough game on Tuesday.
They are scoring for fun, Rowe proving he is good enough for league football & McAleny is quality at this level. I think it will be a very tough game.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I remember that night, that was a miserable long drive home to Surrey afterwards!

yes I was the same. Went full of confidence and had a decent pie after queuing for ages to get in.

they had a defender called Clarke who kept Nors quiet all night...

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
yes I was the same. Went full of confidence and had a decent pie after queuing for ages to get in.

they had a defender called Clarke who kept Nors quiet all night...
Fantastic renditions of "Tequila"!