• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v 'Ammies'

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Salford

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I am surprised this red card was overturned, when Merrie's wasn't. Regardless of the relative merits of the decisions, Spearing is a good player to have available for the testing fixture at Forest Green.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Yeah, I’d say the assistant made the decision, he was right on top of it and still got it wrong! I think a lot of these decisions are based around the OTT reactions from players. Something the game could do without.
It was embarrassing rolling around on the floor as though seriously injured then jumping to his feet.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It was embarrassing rolling around on the floor as though seriously injured then jumping to his feet.
Yeah. Happens far too often now in the game. Another form of cheating. Sad really.

What's even worse is I see kids 10 and 11 at my kids games doing the same now as they think it's the norm when these fellas are rolling around like they've been shot.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Yeah. Happens far too often now in the game. Another form of cheating. Sad really.

What's even worse is I see kids 10 and 11 at my kids games doing the same now as they think it's the norm when these fellas are rolling around like they've been shot.
Yes it does and its the same throughout football, it's called game management of which, time wasting, trying to get another teams players sent off, conning the ref, simulation, kicking the ball away, substitutes, fourth official bating, feigning injuries, and a goalie deliberately wasting time to get the ball back into play.
The worst for me is VAR, especially penalties. And the time it takes and never added to the injury time.
The television companies use to put up 'ball in play' time.
It would be really funny now.

Player
aldo
this is where the video ref should be through the LGS and if you cheat or fake something they should be sent off. and it should be like the rugby where only the team Captain can approach the ref, also sin bins should be added10 mins for a yellow card, that would stop loads of the shit that goes on at the moment