• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Ash Taylor playing live on sky Kilmarnock v Celtic Joe Hart in goal for Celtic

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Josh Ginnelly scored for Hearts in 4 1 win v Dundee United

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I was thinking about Paul Mullin earlier. He turned down a decent contract at Cambridge who stayed up in league one last season and currently sit mid table albeit only 4 games on.
Wrexham sit 15th in the national league and entertain Maidstone whereas Cambridge travel to charlton. You do wonder if he regrets things even if he can afford a better car.

Stockton will be interesting. I’m surprised he hasn’t waited until the end of this season when he’s out of contract unless he thinks last season was a one off so wants to cash in on his value now

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
re Mullin, I don’t think so. His decision seemed to be purely money based so I don’t think he’s bothered where he plays as long as he’s getting paid for it.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
re Mullin, I don’t think so. His decision seemed to be purely money based so I don’t think he’s bothered where he plays as long as he’s getting paid for it.
Exactly, the deal has probably set him up for life or close to it

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Jake Burton off the bench to score for Marine in a 2-2 draw. Mullin hat trick for Wrexham

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Keith hills Scunthorpe 3-0 up after 35 mins lost at home 4-3 to Solihull. Surely he’ll be sacked soon and or May end up back at Rochdale

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Andy cook scores his 6th goal of the season v Blackburn in league cup.
Jordan hugill scores for Norwich