• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Sonny Hilton who I think left us for Fulham when he was 16 joins Carlisle on a season long loan

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I watched the trip to the moon interview with mangan last week and he mentioned how Nors lived with him for a while and how close they are so not a massive shock. Their promotion may help them give him a decent contract

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It will be interesting to see how Norwood gets on there. He’s still got goals in him and for all the things that went wrong at Ipswich, he knew where the back of the net was. However his style of play may need adapting to minimise wear and tear and think Rovers may have had at his prime.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Yes that’s what frustrated Ipswich fans. His goal record in league one was roughly one in three but he never played more than 30 games a season I think. Not to mention his off the field antics…..

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not sure linking up with Andy Mangan again is the best way to curtail his off the field antics :)
Or even Joey Barton…..it’ll be interesting how Nors fares in a side that may well be struggling next season.

George Ray signs a two year deal at Barrow.

Another George - Waring - has signed for Curzon Ashton after his release by Chester.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Challinors Stockport continue to splash the cash giving a 3 year deal to Northampton centre back Fraser Horsfall who scored twice against us from corners at sixfields

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Challinors Stockport continue to splash the cash giving a 3 year deal to Northampton centre back Fraser Horsfall who scored twice against us from corners at sixfields
According to Northampton he was offered an unbelievable contract by Stockport.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
According to Northampton he was offered an unbelievable contract by Stockport.
Yes I can imagine. He scored 9 league goals and was an important part of a decent defence. A 3 year deal and possibly life changing money