• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Corey Blackett Taylor gets the assist for Charlton's equaliser against Portsmouth.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Danny Lloyd scores for Gillingham and James Alabi scores for Bromley

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Looks like Nigel Adkins days at charlton will soon be over. CBT started tonight but they got tonked at home

ADD

Player
Norwood
Stockton is also L1 leading goalscorer I just read... and Morecambe defying my expectations at least so far - up to 11th in the table...
His nice goal at 1.07...

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
On a very bad run, looks like his career is well on its way down
Interesting that two of the managerial names many of our fans wanted (Adkins and Paul Cook), are under a lot of pressure albeit cookie had a good win last night even with Nors as an unused sub

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Adkins I wasn’t sure about but would have liked Cook even if it wasn’t realistic. Will be interested to see how long Nigel lasts and if Paul can continue to turn things round. Fortunately the no vacancy sign is up at PP now.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Both men have a lot of pressure on them regarding performance; Cook being at a club seen as "too big" for L1 and Charlton expected to be promoted back every time they are relegated to L1. They seem to have become a proper yo-yo club along with Rotherham and Doncaster. Best of luck to both men, I hope they can turn their respective ships around.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Interesting that two of the managerial names many of our fans wanted (Adkins and Paul Cook), are under a lot of pressure albeit cookie had a good win last night even with Nors as an unused sub
Both have work cut out, for me Cook the more likely to succeed

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I just saw a couple of last nights goals. Danny Lloyd with a cracking strike into the top corner, Stockton with a typical turn and hit from 20 yards out but max powers own goal being a 25 yard header the pick of the bunch!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I just saw a couple of last nights goals. Danny Lloyd with a cracking strike into the top corner, Stockton with a typical turn and hit from 20 yards out but max powers own goal being a 25 yard header the pick of the bunch!
Absolute belter from Max.