• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Agree that Mullin was simply unfortunate that Nors and CJ were on fire hence our promotion.

i think he’s out of contract so may have a number of offers lined up. He may end up like Nors - gets a decent contract at a bigger club but from a playing perspective it doesn’t work out

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Many players do well at a particular club but not elsewhere its a fairly common occurrence, mullin has done brilliant for Cambridge but loom at his record elsewhere

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Nors back in the Ipswich side and scores both goals in their win at Swindon.

Player
aldo
Stockton 15 for the season and 6 in the last 8 games they have scored 15 in last 6 conceding 8, we score 4 in 9 games and let in 9 in 11 games and yes 4 were against the champions

Player
aldo
going to be glad I am back at work when the games will be played, then I will not suffer and stress over the games fans will be back in the ground by the looks of things prob around 4k a game so hope the lads can play well or can see it turn toxic very fast

drwhoman

No surprise that Payne released by Grimsby. Interesting that Salford have not retained Wilson. Sam Smith has finished his loan at Cheltenham.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The Wilson at Salford never actually played for us. I think you might be confusing him with Kane Wilson, who is still at Forest Green.