• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
3 in 3 for Norwood but also misses a penalty

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It seems to have gone under the radar, but our former assistant manager and player Matt Gill is in caretaker charge at Ipswich.

Perhaps we have all tried to erase that period from our memories.....

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
It seems to have gone under the radar, but our former assistant manager and player Matt Gill is in caretaker charge at Ipswich.

Perhaps we have all tried to erase that period from our memories.....
Is he part of the new coaching set up as Paul Cook now in charge

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
didn,t he arrive here from Bristol rovers ?
Technically, yes, although he had been on loan at Exeter City the previous season. He was Rob Edwards' number two and left when Micky Adams was appointed. Not a happy time for him, so I'm glad he's still in employment. He didn't get much chance to make a name for himself while he was here.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Matt Gill only played a handful of games for us, initially came as a player and it was arguably a mistake by Rob Edwards making him assistant rather than bringing someone with more experience to help him. Glad things turned out for Matt in the end.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I always remember the bald headed Wayne Gill who had an injury hit season with us in 2000/01. Now a physio at Fulham

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Josh Kay ex loanee who played twice back in 2017 scores for Barrow a late winner.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Josh Kay ex loanee who played twice back in 2017 scores for Barrow a late winner.
You have got some memory for these ex-loan players. I had forgotten he ever played for us, and he was actually their best player when we drew with them a few weeks ago.

Barrow's form seems to have picked up since their January recruitment. I think the current bottom two will go down.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
You have got some memory for these ex-loan players. I had forgotten he ever played for us, and he was actually their best player when we drew with them a few weeks ago.

Barrow's form seems to have picked up since their January recruitment. I think the current bottom two will go down.
Some of them stick in the memory for some unknown reason but some struggle to remember