• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Actually his final goal has been credited as an own goal. Yes AM, very hit and miss

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Connor Jennings first Stockport goal is an extra time winner for the hatters against Yeovil.
Marine game looking like extra time likely

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I noticed poor Nors difficult spell at Ipswich continued yesterday when he went off after half an hour with another hamstring problem.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It has set him up for life financially, so still a good move I would say. A couple of years ago he had only ever played non league football.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
It has set him up for life financially, so still a good move I would say. A couple of years ago he had only ever played non league football.
Indeed. And he could have suffered the same "traumas" if he had gone elsewhere or stayed with us. The real shame is this we couldn't receive compensation for him, despite the development he received and platform he was given. Of course, taking nothing away from his magnificent performances for us!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Always thought Norwood could have done better than Ipswich, rumours of interest from some of the lesser Championship sides as well as L1 sides in a stronger position than them.. Don't blame him seeking a move for financial security and hope he overcomes the latest injury.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I can see him moving on soon, maybe on loan. He’ll find a regular gig at another League One club.

lots of pressure on the manager Paul lambert so that may help Nors as even though lambert signed him I’ve never thought he had total faith in him. His injuries haven’t helped of course

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Goals for Alabi, Tollit and Richie Sutton this evening

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Come home James where everything was fine

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not having a great time at the Tractor boys..
This is just plain stupid, although he does have his moments. Remember the fancy dress incident?

ADD

Player
Norwood
Good for him.... he was clearly a better player than we saw.... circumstances I assume