• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ryan Lowe gets the Preston job. As much as I never liked him he has done well at management

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I don't expect him to return in January
I think if he gets back into the Ipswich first team and keeps on scoring then he’ll have better financial offers than us which could be his last decent contract as early 30s now I think.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Maybe Jolley and Nevitt will do the business!
You can add Glatzel, and possibly even Maynard, to the mix as well.

It is possible we won't need a single, 'star' goalscorer, if the other three or four can contribute periodically, in accordance with form and fitness.

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
You can add Glatzel, and possibly even Maynard, to the mix as well.

It is possible we won't need a single, 'star' goalscorer, if the other three or four can contribute periodically, in accordance with form and fitness.
Agree with this. When you’ve got midfielders like Morris and defenders like Clarke who’ll chip in with a few too.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, I’ve given up the idea that he may return. Hopefully we’ve got enough in the squad.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Just listened to Otis Khan on a trip to the moon about his departure. Still has affection for the club and said in hindsight he should have stayed instead of waiting for league one interest that never materialised. Said he’d like to return one day. Talked about other players like CBT who was often late for training!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Just listened to Otis Khan on a trip to the moon about his departure. Still has affection for the club and said in hindsight he should have stayed instead of waiting for league one interest that never materialised. Said he’d like to return one day. Talked about other players like CBT who was often late for training!
I’d have liked him to stay and he’d have done better to ignore this ego and his agent. His pace and versatility would have been useful, even if he wouldn’t have started every game.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I heard that cbt turned up for training one day and wondered were the rest of the squad was when it was a game day.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I personally did not think Kahn was good enough and I am not too bothered that he left. He offered very little in the final third and had virtually no assists, despite starting the majority of games.

That said, we could do with a better wide option than the ones we now have (Feeney and MacManaman).

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I personally did not think Kahn was good enough and I am not too bothered that he left. He offered very little in the final third and had virtually no assists, despite starting the majority of games.
Completely agree. He had plenty of chances in the squad and didn't do enough.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Norwood starts, Donacien on bench v Bankd with Ellis on bench and Ipswich temp manager John Mcgreal