• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Recent loanee Sam Smith to join Cheltenham on loan for rest of the season.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Recent loanee Sam Smith to join Cheltenham on loan for rest of the season.
Cambridge fans thought quite highly of him, but little impact with us. Cheltenham looked reasonably strong in attack, so wonder how much opportunity he'll get with them.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Ex-Rover loanee Liam Palmer gets Owls winner v PNE and his first goal in 9 years.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Payne must be gutted. Injury time equaliser and they still contrived to lose!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Cookie follows up his role at Mansfield by being a late sub for Bradford. Connor Jennings grabs a goal for Stockport and it’s another defeat for mickys Dundee united albeit against a decent hibs team (maybe he should bring Jacko in as defensive coach).

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
For those with good memories of our loan signings, Ben Davies to sign for Liverpool. He played for us on loan 2014.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
For those with good memories of our loan signings, Ben Davies to sign for Liverpool. He played for us on loan 2014.
I just about remember him. I think he played left back when he was here ?

One of a number of loanees in that period that were completely anonymous, but congratulations to him.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I can’t picture him but we’ve had that many over the years, any that don’t stand out I tend to forget about

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Dylan Mottley-Henry released by Bradford and their fans don’t seem to rate him at all. I don’t think he did as well in his second loan spell when we were in L2 but surprised it’s worked out so badly for him.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Dylan Mottley-Henry released by Bradford and their fans don’t seem to rate him at all. I don’t think he did as well in his second loan spell when we were in L2 but surprised it’s worked out so badly for him.
I don't think he is good enough for the Football League. The National League is his level.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He’ll get a few games for Liverpool and then when the big hitters come back, he won’t get near the first team. I hope he enjoys bench warming! Sad really.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
He’ll get a few games for Liverpool and then when the big hitters come back, he won’t get near the first team. I hope he enjoys bench warming! Sad really.

Yes it’s inevitable really. You can’t blame him for going there but he’ll probably be back at Preston on loan next season

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre

he did ok in his first spell and I can remember singing the tune “ du du du, Dylan Mottley Henry”.

after that he didn’t impress and may be one of those wingers who is quick but not the best at delivering decent service.

Mark my words, he’ll be part time at Warrington Town next.

Player
ian goodison
I think he had an injury during his 1st spell if my memory is correct and wasn,t the same afterwards