• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers 0 Hartelpool 1

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
You've got to laugh haven't you. Does that mean we get discounts at the discount store?

Sent using Tapatalk

Player
Goodison
I'm not keen on the home kit, just looks like Arsenal's kit but in blue and white. I would have liked an all white kit with blue and green trim. The away kit I suspect as a marmite element to it, I quite like it - it's quite retro and is claret and blue. I prefer claret and blue as an away kit as I remember the striped claret and blue kit quite fondly and it's better than some generic yellow, black, blue, "gold", or lime green kit.

As for Home Bargains, it's a real shame that we've lost Wirral as our sponsor although hopefully we've gained a bit more financially. The Home Bargains sponsor reminds me of the "Wirral Rubbish" sponsor in Mike Basset!

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Think I'd rather maintain the legacy of the classic claret and blue away kits from the early 90s rather than seeing them poorly re-appropriated year on year. I don't like retro/nostalgia designs and find them quite cheap. But that's just me.