• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rover the Dog

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
C

championship_here_we_come

Rover the Dog sits behind me in the lower kop or has for the previous two games he used to sit in the johnny king stand!!!

M

Matthew The Rover

championship_here_we_come said:
Rover the Dog sits behind me in the lower kop or has for the previous two games he used to sit in the johnny king stand!!!

and?

C

Matthew The Rover said:

and?

just an intresting fact

J

Johnny King is God

I'm not surprised he licks his balls. Have you tasted the food at Tranmere? I'd rather lick my own balls than eat there.

Although to be fair if I could lick my own balls the chances are you wouldnt be reading this post.

Back to the food though - we must have the worst catering in the league.

The hot dog sausages taste like condoms full of porridge.

M

Matthew The Rover

Johnny King is God said:
The hot dog sausages taste like condoms full of porridge.

Have you eaten Condom's filled with porridge? Also, are we talking cold or hot porridge and used or un-used Condoms?

B

Banana Army

Lol. Well my dog is actually called Rover. You can guess why

S

Seanyb

Are you sure? He's got a season ticket and he sits right in the middle of the Borough road end. His names Lenard!

DixieDean

there's a woman who sits near me who works in a sandwich shop.
interesting heh?

M

Matthew The Rover

DixieDean said:

interesting heh?

There's a man near me who has a penis on his forehead.

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:
DixieDean said:

interesting heh?

Sure theres not just a mirror next to you? :lol:

M

Matthew The Rover

Banana Army said:
Matthew The Rover said:
DixieDean said:

interesting heh?

Sure theres not just a mirror next to you? :lol:

No no, I'm quite sure it's a ball boy

C

Seanyb said:
Are you sure? He's got a season ticket and he sits right in the middle of the Borough road end. His names Lenard!

yes well he has for the previous two games anyway normally you see him walking behind goal in the borough road but for the last two matches he has come in the lower kop and sat behind me

Ally

Player
Aldo
This is the funniest thread on here for ages. I've been a bit quiet recently, as I was having a rib removed in order to lick my knackers. You'll be pleased to know I'm back now. More puerile humour please.

B

Banana Army

Ally said:
This is the funniest thread on here for ages. I've been a bit quiet recently, as I was having a rib removed in order to lick my knackers. You'll be pleased to know I'm back now. More puerile humour please.

Change your name to Prince :lol:

Good to see your whit back.

og in oz

Quality thread, glad to see the childish humour is still here, keep it coming