• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Robbo and Wales

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think it would do him good as long as he doesn't get injured!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
on sky sports news you see gareth roberts walking with his team mates.

not looking good for him, cyprus 1 wales 0 at the mo.

id love to see wales score and see its robbo whos scored. lol.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Complete waste, and Toshack was embarrassed by them..

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Splinter picking again for Robbo. Nice bit of sunshine for him though :lol: If they were so bad can't see why they didnt throw him on to see what he could do???

DixieDean

things would have to be REEEEALLY desperate for Tosh to throw on a defender who has been pretty anonymous for a crud league 1 side in the hope he'll turn the game :shock:

B

Banana Army

DixieDean said:
things would have to be REEEEALLY desperate for Tosh to throw on a defender who has been pretty anonymous for a crud league 1 side in the hope he'll turn the game :shock:

Why pick him at all then?

DixieDean

Banana Army said:
DixieDean said:

Why pick him at all then?

you don't bring defenders off the bench to turn a game do you? defenders are on the bench as cover for the defenders on the pitch.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes I can see why he wasn't brought on but it is annoying when he is called up and doesn't even play. I suppose though it'll do him good to train with better quality players.