• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Robbie Fowler

Player
Goodison
Has anybody thought about signing Fowler from Liverpool. He could be signed permently or on a season long loan. His wages are still been paid by Leeds. He would be like signing Aldridge and hes a real goal scorer who will do the thing that Greenacre doesnt do, hang around the six yard box. He doesnt get many games at Liverpool and if he played for us he could still keep an eye on his business without having to move anywhere.

It would be a major coup just like when we signed Aldridge when people said he was past it and look what he did.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Two words for you : NO and CHANCE

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
would love to see it happen but i feel the same as scoops.

Player
Morrisey
It is just a stupid idea which comes around at about this time every year and will go away in August. The only slightly reasonable connection between the club and Fowler was McAteer, but Macca is now on his way.

M

Matthew The Rover

I know Ronnie mentioned signing the best but I think this is taking it to the extreme. Would love it to happen though

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He may not even want to play in this division!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
He may not even want to play in this division!

Why ever not Ian???!!! Think before you speak eh?!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
oops.. :whistle:

Player
Goodison
Two words for you : NO and CHANCE

thats what people said before Aldridge signed, his contract may be about to be terminated aswell and he not going to go to Everton or Man city. If he came to us he could stay where he lives and do all his business still

Player
Johnny Morrissey
thats what people said before Aldridge signed, his contract may be about to be terminated aswell and he not going to go to Everton or Man city. If he came to us he could stay where he lives and do all his business still

Like your thinking but I think there's a slight difference in situations here. 1 we had Johnno's money then, we don't have a proverbial pot to piss in now. And we're playing a division lower than that, and the quality is dire, don't think Robbie would fancy getting kicked in the air a dozen times a game to be perfectly honest with you. Would be a dream to see him in the white shirt but I'll stick to my initial prediction.

Player
Morrisey
I have read rumours that Sydney FC are chasing him and also Paul Ince will be interested in signing him as his first at Leicester. I know these look unlikely but it just shows that everyone has these rumours floating around and they all think they can sign him and it also shows that there are greater clubs concidering it.