• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Reform of English football

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I would rather we just waited until we can allow 4,000 in to be honest. It will be disappointing for season ticket holders to miss 30% of the games and the club will probably make a significant loss on each match if the numbers are that low.
Agreed about the economics. Whatever tier Wirral is in, Huddersfield looks likely to be tier 3 so as a season-ticket holder, I wouldn't be able to make the games were that an option.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Announcement due at 11 30 seems almost certain we be in tier 2, would be a failure of mass testing otherwise

yes that’s what I’ve heard Mart from people who work in Liverpool city council. Sky news have said the same this morning

although as RLC said the Palios may not be too impressed with financial losses possible.

would be great to be back there though....even if in such strange circumstances.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Certainly, the club won’t make much money but it will be a good learning experience for when we are in Tier 1. I assume mass vaccination won’t be completed before May, so it will be next season before things get back to anything near normal.
BTW, what rules will apply for Boxing Day matches?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It has been confirmed that we are in tier 2. A possibility we will have fans for the Walsall game.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It has been confirmed that we are in tier 2. A possibility we will have fans for the Walsall game.
Lucky you. Despite having one of the lowest rates in the country, Tunbridge Wells is in tier 3 with the rest of Kent. If I jumped over my garden fence into East Sussex, I'd be in a tier 2 district which has a higher rate of Covid!

The good thing is that fans will be allowed into PP. The SWA is back!

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Yes, Palios just on the BBC lunchtime news. He sounded really positive about it. Using Cowshed and Kop by the sound of it. First game Walsall.

Charlton1975

Player
Jason Koumas
Lucky you. Despite having one of the lowest rates in the country, Tunbridge Wells is in tier 3 with the rest of Kent. If I jumped over my garden fence into East Sussex, I'd be in a tier 2 district which has a higher rate of Covid!

The good thing is that fans will be allowed into PP. The SWA is back!
Its crazy isnt it. I am in Redhill, Surrey, which was Tier 1 before the lockdown but is now Tier 2.!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Any one had an email yet?!?!? I’ve been checking all day!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I got in!

Only joking... :speechless:

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Maybe over the next day or so that everyone finds out if they have to email 2000 codes with time slots etc