• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Raven on loan???

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
It's official..

Tranmere have signed David Raven on loan from Liverpool.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Good good to hear. I hope he is good as all these people make out

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yep, pleased to see this finalised. He is indeed a decent young player by all accounts. It should be interesting to see how he compares against Simon Francis, just like we compared Francis to Bruce when he was replaced.

Looking forward to seeing him on Friday!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
You won't see him on Friday, cos he still has a slight knock but should be fit for the following game at Gillingham. Be patient Ian :wink:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Damn it! :oops:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Looking forward to seeing him for the home matches against Hartlepool and Barnsley... although i'm not sure i'd be too quick to leave Francis out until he goes back to Sheff Utd!?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Franics suggested himself that it's likely Warnock wil want him back now, as United are starting to slip away from the Champiosnhip title, (Well its kind of readings anyway). But to at least start securingf promotion to the Prem United should be wanting Francis back.

So unfortuantley it looks like Franny will be off soon.

Raven has capatined the Liverpool reserves regularly and has played in some Carling Cup games for them too. According to Liverpool fans I know, they think hes good and we've got ourselves a good strong passionate defender there.

Make us proud Dave! [-o<

M

Matthew The Rover

Francis can't sign for a further month anyway mate, football league rules