• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Q an A friday

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Rather strange timing, but will be interested in any updates.

Player
aldo
think it is just that updating the fans we can't see them in person or in the club shop like we some times do be good to see them and hear how things are always been a good night when they have done it in the past

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Be interesting if they give a reason for not persuing a legal case against our demotion as nothing has ever been confirmed, even if just to say the costs would've been too high so not going ahead with a case.

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Be interesting if they give a reason for not persuing a legal case against our demotion as nothing has ever been confirmed, even if just to say the costs would've been too high so not going ahead with a case.
Agreed, think after setting that hare running they needed to say a while again that we're not pursuing it for whatever reason.

Player
aldo
looking at what happened in Scotland, the possible lawsuits brought by the fkn EFL, prob just not worth the chance of point deductions and possible fines, I have enjoyed the last two they have done and think even when this fkn virus has pissed off they should keep doing it

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
looking at what happened in Scotland, the possible lawsuits brought by the fkn EFL, prob just not worth the chance of point deductions and possible fines, I have enjoyed the last two they have done and think even when this fkn virus has pissed off they should keep doing it
I agree with that but why did they not come out and say it,. Taking into account the shambles of the season ticket situation they need to improve communication this time.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Anybody else having trouble getting access ? My connection froze after four minutes.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Yes mine did, got sound on now but picture stuck.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Nevermind about squad investment, I think they need to invest in decent broadband!

Player
aldo
what an interesting Q and A, all thing from the pitch to china. from hearing how the club is stronger now than b4 the virus, to hearing about all the overseas connections ready to move and build on things we are sure in a good place also what mark is saying on our own player development, and other projects that will be going ahead, I think that they are putting jobs first,I like that a lot

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Really frustrating. The main parts I got was a new stadium is still on the agenda. Financially we’re in a decent position. Still getting funds from China. 3-5 year plan is to be a championship club albeit mark will gladly hand over the Reigns to someone else if there was a decent person (he’s 70 this year so not getting any younger).