• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Port Vale 31/12/05

• Thread starter Birkenhead Born and Bred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Im attending this match and the Walsall match but I want to know do any of you people think our awat attendence will raise for these two games.

Port Vale £10.50 on the coach and £18.50 to get in. I'm a student so i will get in for £12.00. Its even £8.50for kids- what a rip off eh?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
A complete rip off and the way we're playing I can see a hell of a lot of people who might have gone not bothering for one or both them reasons.

M

Matthew The Rover

I'm going and it's a rip off, again, like Walsall

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Im a mug Im still going got my coach tickets today, new years eve so should be a good laugh.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Think I'm going to this one, fairly local for me (quick blast up the M6 toll).

It is expensive isn't it? The ground doesn't look up to much either.

It's proving a bit difficult for me to get to games over the Christmas period.

26th Walsall Away - I'll be up north visiting family and stuff, ironic really as this is the only real 'home' game for me!

28th Yeovil Home- Probably travelling back to Cov on this day.

31st Port Vale Away - Probably going to this one.

2nd Rotherham Home - Will be sick of travelling and probably won't want to trek up to the Wirral for this one, back to work the next day :(

I'll get to at least one game though. :D

COME ON ROVERS =D>

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
Im a mug Im still going got my coach tickets today, new years eve so should be a good laugh.

We are to get port Vale ticks and walsall ticks. The way how Tranmere are playing at the mo we must be senseless and mad

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I should be there all being well. :D

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
glad to see a few peeps goin, something to do during xmas get down there and support the whites...we need it!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
glad to see a few peeps goin, something to do during xmas get down there and support the whites...we need it!

Yer I totally agree i would like to add to that: don't fuck us off because were doing shit we need the support to get us out of this shit and thats why im going to try not to miss another game this season because if we go down or stay up the team know they have my fucking support.

I'm not having a go at anyone but I just hate people who have attitudes like we are doing shit this season so i'll stop going the ganmes and i'll go and support someone else. Well if you can afford to go well im saying we need your support so go because the more support.

Well in everyone who is attending

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Gotta go to Port Vale. £18.50 is rather steep, but it's a ritual. So this added to the Walsall game means I'll have spent all my Xmas money. Boo hoo :cry: :lol:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Ian said:
Gotta go to Port Vale. £18.50 is rather steep, but it's a ritual. So this added to the Walsall game means I'll have spent all my Xmas money. Boo hoo :cry: :lol:

Bloody hell mate. We've all been robbed espiaaly you of your xmas money call 911

B

Banana Army

Sorry Scoops mate didnt see this one lurking beneath the walsall thread

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Continuing from BAs question on the other thread.

Yes, Ill be there, bringing my dad and hes bringing his mates, have a good day out and enjoy it. Getting back off the coach and on new years eve, where else are we going, you guessed it the pub!

So will we all be drowning our sorrows or celbrating a win as well as the new year?

come on rovers, finish off 2005 in style.

M

Matthew The Rover

Got my ticket. Be my sixth away match of the season (fourth out of last five for Rovers!) and I'll be going with different people for the 5th time. You can't get the loyal fans these days can you!

M

Matthew The Rover

And to all are going, we must chant "You're just a small town near Stoke". It pisses them off. We also need to think of a chant for young Steve Davies

smilingmart

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Bloody hell mate. We've all been robbed espiaaly you of your xmas money call 911

What good will dialling 911 do? :wink:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
city are better than you we sang last year and they got pissed off.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
As I understand it 911 are a boy-band so he must be suggesting that you give them a call, book them for a gig or something.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Ah, Neverbeat, your taste in music never fails to amuse me. It wasn't long ago that you were quoting Abba, now you're getting on a 90s boy band vibe.

Did you phone the Take That split-up hotline for suicidial teenage girls in '96?

:wink:

B

Banana Army

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
As I understand it 911 are a boy-band so he must be suggesting that you give them a call, book them for a gig or something.

I'll put my money on the "something"

Status
Not open for further replies.