• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

poll on the homepage of whitereview

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
C

championship_here_we_come

there is a brain little poll on the homepage just to let the people like me who just have the forums page bookmarked know

M

Matthew The Rover

Well I voted not sure, because I'm, ermm...how shall I put this...Not Sure! 8)

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
lol :lol:

I don;t know what to put, probably keep him in for a few more games,

S

Seanyb

I said not sure. I did want im out but i think little has came out with encouraging words this week. Give him a few more games now i think

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer fair comment. if we lose to Scunny then perhaps start shortlisting some replacements but at the moment leave things how they are.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Keep him for now I cannot blame the fella he was pushed to sell because of agents are running teams now and we have a rubbish board in my opinion we haven't spent a penny on a player since we paid for Simon Haworth. The money we get for selling goes on youth or on her yaught!

DixieDean

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
we have a rubbish board in my opinion we haven't spent a penny on a player since we paid for Simon Haworth. The money we get for selling goes on youth or on her yaught!

in my opinion, you are talking drivel.
Players have to be sold in order to cover the shortfall between our outgoings and our incomings. Until we get consistently bigger crowds (10,000+) or unless we get to the FA Cup Semis every year (or unless we find an Abramovich!) that will always be the case.

DixieDean

championship_here_we_come said:
there is a brain little poll on the homepage just to let the people like me who just have the forums page bookmarked know

yeah i know... SACK HIM SACK HIM

no...... KEEP HIM KEEP HIM...

erm..oh I'm so fickle.... :wink:

M

Matthew The Rover

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Keep him for now I cannot blame the fella he was pushed to sell because of agents are running teams now and we have a rubbish board in my opinion we haven't spent a penny on a player since we paid for Simon Haworth. The money we get for selling goes on youth or on her yaught!

If it wasn't for the youth we would be nowhere now. Selling people like Koumas, Taylor, Simonson and you could even say the likes of Hill and Mahon leaving on Bosmans has kept this club afloat. And look at the side now, we have the likes of Davies, Tremaco, Sharps, Dagnall, Harrison and Jennings all out of the youth system.

This club would be bust if it wasn't for the youths or we would be way down the football league.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer but too much goes in to youth system.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
bolton_hater said:
yer but too much goes in to youth system.
it really has to mate. the youth is the future of the club, more so now than ever.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye suppose i think everyones too frustrated at thye monemt we're blaming it on anything.