• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Player of the Year

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Who is everybody voting for ?

I went for Tom Davies as Player of the Year, just ahead of Kieron Morris, purely because the defence has been our strong suit for the majority of the season. Plus, I always vote for Kieron.

I chose Lee O'Connor as Young Player of the Year. I think Paul Glatzel pushes him close, but simply did not play enough games to merit the award. Cogley and MacDonald will also be in contention I would imagine.

If there had been a 'Most Improved Player' award, I would have voted for Nevitt.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A tricky one this, agree with O'Connor for young player but the player is a lot harder probably one of the two centre halves

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I hadn't realised Lee O'Connor was so young, after some mature performances and definitely would back him for young player award. Though if Merrie had been given more playing time...

The Player of the Year is a toughie and it's not that difficult to make an arguable case or about 4 or 5

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Agree about OConnor as YP. Although McDonald’s has been very good overall.

As boz says PoY is a tough one. Cogley is 26 and has been very good. Our defensive record is still very good so has to be someone in the back 4. I’d go with Cogley just ahead of Davies but it’s a tough one.

Brightonian

Player
Ian Goodison, James Norwood
Tough choice for POY with Kieron Morris almost getting my vote as he often makes such as difference when coming back into the team and is arguably the best quality player at the club. Honourable mentions also for Josh Cogley and Callum Mc who have have often been a cut above the rest.
However my vote had gone to Peter Clarke who has been immense in a strong defence, reading the game so well, brave as they come and never missing games. Just admire the way he looks after himself, plays at such a level showing that age is just a number.
Young player no contest really with my vote also for Lee O’Connor. He has improved massively and has become a really valuable member of the team.