• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Player of the Year Predictions...

DixieDean

So, who do we all reckon is going to be the star this season now that Hume and Taylor have gone?

I'm going for:
Player of the Year: Greenacre
Young player of the year: Jennings

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good question Dixie. I'd definately go with Greenacre as player of the season. His goals have been impressive and fingers crossed, he'll be banging in some more for us. Think Little made a good signing there.

Young player. Hmm, I think now that Taylor and Hume have gone, there's not that many young regulars at the moment apart from Jennings. I think Tremacro is potentially a better player, but without games, it's hard to tell..

Jennings at the moment, and without sounding too harsh, because there's not much competition.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Facey seems to be doing well too atm. Greenacre only scores at home I've noticed! Maybe why we're sh!te away from home?! Other candidates maybe Jackson and Achto who have been good so far.

Young player I reckon will be Jennings who looks far better this season than last, but we haven't seen the last of Stevie D I hope!

Griff

Bit early for this type of thread !!

Hopefully our strikers will be fighting it out for player of the season due to the amount of goals they both put away !!!

C

championship_here_we_come

jennings young player of yera howvere i would liek to see tremarco win it but i feel he will not be given enuf chances in the first team

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I completely agree with dixie.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Greenacre player of the year if he keeps his form up.... I think Jennings could get young player of the year unless Tremarco is called upon more for the 1st team in which case I would say he might get it.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I think jennings deserves it I don;t know why Im saying that so early in the season but with the right tactics i.e along woth harrison hell be playing at his best. Regarding tremarco I have been impresed and I wouldn;t be suprised if he gets it.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
nah don;t agree with zola getting it.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Can't see it myself... but you never know.