• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Player Chef

drwhoman

One for an retiree supporter who happens to be a chef? A pseudo volunteer really but why not if you are a fan!

Player
aldo
i get double that and am doing 43 hrs aweek and get every weekend off . what there looking for is not for me wouldint get out of bed for it . and i know they wont get eney good chef looking at that ever prob gonna be a teen

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Must be the longest it's taken AM to bite at a thread!!
Since when did he go on reduced hours? ;)

Player
aldo
ive been at work this morning and finished at 2 . oh we also get great tips on top wich is prob another £1500 a year on top . . i love my job its hard and we do long hours . but when i get people comming to my kitchen and giving me and my staff great compliments and other nice words it makes my life easy and my job worth doing

Player
aldo
always remember when i worked at pp in the kitchens there . kenny irons s garnet and i muir always wanted chips and pizza and we couldint give them it it was funnry irons always saw his arse when told sorry cant do it kingys orders . christ the food was bad