• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

EFL Trophy Pizza Cup Semi-final Oxford v Rovers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, there are too many obstacles in the way BBTC. It’s not going to happen sadly.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
99FFE63F-7D3E-41DC-9416-6C86904B0AA6.png

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Still don't think it will happen. Sunderland won't agree to postpone the final to a period when they could be involved in League One play offs, and which 20,000 of their regular fans would not be able to attend anyway.

I think it would be really disruptive if we played the final in the middle of the play offs.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Personally I would like it to be put back as for selfish reasons I took my son to all Wembley trips under Micky but my daughter was too young and she’s now desperate to go!! If not then another play off win at Wembley will have to do!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I just worry that all this chatter is becoming a bit of a distraction. Getting to Wembley was fun, but the target is promotion and our last two league performances were not very good.

Player
aldo
It is not going to happen such a sham, lets all just try to enjoy the ride and hope we can all be enjoying our freedom and we can all get back to work,I am sick and tired of walking in the same woods and park or riding my bike I need some structure and need to work, missing a game is the last thing on my mind although I really do miss it

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's all a bit like the demotion shenanigans. Get everyones hopes up, posting on twitter when the odds are stacked heavily against you.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
It's all a bit like the demotion shenanigans. Get everyones hopes up, posting on twitter when the odds are stacked heavily against you.
Agree with this.

Just think this is a competition that is hated in its current format by vast majority of fans yet now we get to the final there is calls for it to be moved do fans can attend.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
It was never going to be moved.

Anyway as Kingy used to say we can out it away in the cupboard for now and concentrate on the league