• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Phil Marsh

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Story in the paper today that we're after a 20 year old striker, Phil Marsh who has been released by Manchester United.

It mentions us and Huddersfield after him so wandering how good he really is??

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I thought he was a midfielder. Obviously, I dont know much about him. Has he ever played a first team game?

Player
Goodison
who is he, has anybody ever heard of him. can u sign player on temporay contracts in this stupid transfer rule? If so we should try and give him one - if hes any good. So he could have a game on saturday. He played for the reserves i think.

Player
Goodison
according to wikipedia Marsh is a striker, but became a regular for the man u reserves at Right Back????

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I recall watching a Carling Cup game earlier this season - Crewe-ManUtd and this Marsh was possibly the worst player on the pitch, he played right side of midfield but can play up front apparently. Not sure if we need someone for either of those positions, especially as from that appearance he's not that good. Wait and see...:roll:

Player
Goodison
i live in huddersfield and i read a reserve report for them in the local paper. and apparently he could have had a hat trick for them yesterday