• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Palios looking for investment

Player
aldo
Matt jones saying we are looking for investors to move the club forward . And has been talking to them since Christmas. Again will be interesting with who he gets in

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
For good or ill this is an absolute must if we hope to challenge for a Championship place. As long as Mark is in control of the situation I am comfortable. Our surprise promotion will have added some urgency for sure!

Player
aldo
Yes I think it's going to be that way he said it's got to be right for the club . Which I would not have expected eneythin else from them

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
There is some talk of PJ putting some money into the club, I know he loaned some money for our last season in the national league but it will be interesting to see what comes of it

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
There is some talk of PJ putting some money into the club, I know he loaned some money for our last season in the national league but it will be interesting to see what comes of it
Given that he was wanting out for so long, I'm surprised. But the club was always safe in PJ's hands even if not always successful towards the end. We owe him a lot.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think the situation has changed now, in that ten years ago PJ was just tipping money into a black hole to cover losses. Because of the work Palios has done, there is potential for further growth and expansion so investment seems more worthwhile whether it comes from PJ or elsewhere. I think PJ was always willing to put money in to keep us afloat, but was unwilling / unable to be proactive and develop the business in the way Palios has.