• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Oxford v Rovers

Oxford v Rovers
Posted by Ian
Kassam Stadium
Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Maddox picked up another knock, said so on his Twitter last Saturday.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I am pleased to see this line-up. Did deserves his recall and the formation indicates Micky is confident we can win. Let's hope he's right.
BTW, I see Bolton are winning at Rotherham. I feel they are now a strong side and will avoid relegation with something to spare.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Another bloody penalty!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I am pleased to see this line-up. Did deserves his recall and the formation indicates Micky is confident we can win. Let's hope he's right.
BTW, I see Bolton are winning at Rotherham. I feel they are now a strong side and will avoid relegation with something to spare.
Just jinxed Bolton. Rotherham are now winning.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Decent half overall but a stupid penalty given away by Ridehalgh, who has been poor. Might need to make changes to get back into it.

ADD

Player
Norwood
Decent half overall but a stupid penalty given away by Ridehalgh, who has been poor. Might need to make changes to get back into it.
Is quite clear that opposition teams have worked Rides out and are going down his wing all the time he needs support in front of him mind you...

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Been out for the first half but see that Woods didn’t last long before going off injured.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir

I think you could well be wrong, they are getting pasted again

Player
aldo
Think that mm might be out of his death in league 1 has always struggled . Just saying that's all . But we can't beat poor teams we are in trouble

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Two penalties conceded, sounds like Rovers didn't make full use of the opportunities created. Home to 6 goal Posh next, relieved that work will prevent me making that one.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The reallty is we're not going to pick up many L1 standard out of contract players now,so have to make the best of what we've got, remain in contention for survival in January and maybe bring one or two in then.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
How much do you think the two injuries disrupted us? And was our formation too positive?

Last edited:

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Perkins is probably an example in that he did well for us in league 2 but is nowhere near as effective in league 1 (a struggling league one club let him join us).

Don’t think anyone can say MM isn’t up to it. Has he had the proper resources?

Successive promotions was great but two years ago some of these players were in the national league

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Perkins was out of favour at Rochdale for non-footballing reasons. Don't think he's done that badly so far, though sounds like not at his best today.