• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Open letter to fans about governance of football

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He seems to have a lot to say but I don't remember Gary Neville complaining when he was raking it in with Sky and the Premier League whilst anyone outside the PL had to suffer. In fact, he still gets around 1m a year from Sky for talking nonesense. And then there's Salford..

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
I have signed but agree with everything Ian has said. Not one of the teams in the premier league thought about any of the teams from the lower leagues. The premier was all about money, the ESL was all about money, if the whole of the premier league had been invited into the ESL, then I do not think there would have been, one premier club arguing against it. Rant over.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, the only reason Sky have been so vocal about this issue is because they would have been excluded from an ESL broadcasting deal.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I least I feel a bit better for not parting with my money to those bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:
Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Sky sports news went overboard.
BT mentioned it a little.
The beeb was just a bit disgusted.
ITV was a bit miffed.
GMB was mortified.
Sky news. (See above)
Channel 4 was mysterious.
Channel 5 wasn't asrhed.
And Boris went with the popular vote.

We have to be protected from the absurdity of foreign owners wanting to profit from football.

Aaaaaaaggghh!