• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

oldham ath

Player
aldo
they have filed for administration . 12 pt deduction and will move em second bottom . there is to much of this going on . ok mp has his Falts but at least they are getting things in place to secure the future of the club. so much for the supposed wage caps the lgs are supposed to keep to

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
they have filed for administration . 12 pt deduction and will move em second bottom .
I never want a club to go under, even one where there has been bitter rivalry. I know how I felt when I thought we were about to go under (more than once) and I never want any fan to lose their team. However, if their club has unfairly gained an advantage through breaking the rules, it's right they should be penalised - even if it means relegation to the NL.

Player
aldo
that.s what im getting at . there are loads of clubs who have massive debts and could go the same way . its bonkers that there allowed to do it

Player
aldo
also how are clubs going to survive if the virus takes hold if they ban big gatherings and sport is banned what then players still have to be payed or do they
????

Player
ian goodison
seems its only gatherings of crowds over 5,000 to be affected so wont be a worry for some teams with small gates