• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Off topic before the Season starts.

joe

A bloke I know is a Man City fan having been born and bred in Sale. He has had a Season ticket for many years there, however he has now, this Season, not renewed his ticket. He told me he became sick of the bad language, the arguments and indeed fights all around him. For that reason he has given up entirely going to watch his team.
He tells me that he went to see our semi final against Ebbsfleet and thought that it was a fantastic atmosphere and a great game. The all round experience was brilliant he says. For that reason he now has a Season Ticket with...…………...Altrincham! He cant quite pull away from Manchester!
A good story though, don't you think? He has seen the light and left the greed and hysteria behind. He said the crowd at Tranmere persuaded him to watch lower league football and enjoy his football once again!!

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Good on him.
Proper football watched by proper fans.
I did worry though that you were going to say he'd defected to Salford until I twigged that would never be the case for a City fan!
The son of a buddy of mine (a bluenose season ticket holder) went down to Wembley with one of his mates.
They both enjoyed the experience so much they are now both SWA ticket holders.

Player
aldo
thats what we need also need the club doing more work in schools if we get the kids now we have a chance . i went to my first game with a free ticket to watch england batter scotland under 21s at pp 5-0 4 days later i was back watching muir get a hatrick in a fa cup game against preston the rest is history . get em when young