• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Notlob

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Things might be grim at the Rovers, but at least we're paying the players' wages.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It shows how difficult keeping a football club afloat can be. Not too many have gone under recently, but things didn't look good for us until the Palioses took over. Even now, we are relying on their goodwill. I wish the club and the fans well. We don't want to lose any club. They are all an important part of the community.

I'm a little surprised a buyer hasn't come forward. Bolton are quite a big club with good support, although a little too close to Manchester.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Funnily enough, I have been working opposite the Macron for the last three weeks. Apparently, Bolton have already sold two sides of the ground (one for a hotel) in an effort to wipe their debt, but even with this move and Gartside writing £180 million off they are still in deep trouble.

I would not want them to go under, but I would settle for them dropping a division or three. ;)

They always were living well beyond their means.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Funnily enough, I have been working opposite the Macron for the last three weeks. Apparently, Bolton have already sold two sides of the ground (one for a hotel) in an effort to wipe their debt, but even with this move and Gartside writing £180 million off they are still in deep trouble.

I would not want them to go under, but I would settle for them dropping a division or three. ;)

They always were living well beyond their means.

Eddie Davies is the owner who is writing off the debt rather than Gartside, personally I cant stand them and hope they keep falling through the divisions rapidly