• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New kit

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
What do we all think?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think it looks alright... certainly better than the one before this seasons one. Hard to say exactly how good though until you've seen it up close and seen the quality of the material.

Player
Morrisey
I think it is excellent. It looks even better when in conjunction with the shorts so maybe it is a marketting ploy. I will be buying my when they are out.

jim

Love the look of the new home kit. I'm more of an away kit buyer - haven't owned a home kit since the wembley season. I'll be buying this one though!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm liking it more and more..

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I had a proper look at it in the shop after the game and I really like it!

Will defintely buy it in July!

Player
Goodison
I think it quite good, but the detail on the front I think looks all clumped up as if its been put on at the last minute. Also will the shorts match it or stay the same. (Have a blue blob down one side)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
but the detail on the front I think looks all clumped up as if its been put on at the last minute.

I'm not sure I understand. What looks clumped? :?

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I think it quite good, but the detail on the front I think looks all clumped up as if its been put on at the last minute. Also will the shorts match it or stay the same. (Have a blue blob down one side)

It's only a prototype mate, but I don't think it looks clumped. There'll surely be a few bits and bobs straightened out before it's manufactured.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I'm not sure at the moment, didnt have time to check it out in the shop on Saturday, so will take a peek when we play Brentford. Then will cast my opinion, doesn't look too bad from the photo though.

Ally

Player
Aldo
At least it looks like it fits properly. Those other Vandanel tops are more like a Monk's robe than a footy shirt.

Del Shannon

Player
Iain Hume
i hate vandanel to be honest, but it looks ok...

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
The manufacturer's logo has to go somewhere I guess and considering how bad some past attempts have been, this looks like quite a good design. As Joe has already said, how they take that design and how well made the replica kits will be, remains to be seen.