• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New 'Gold' Kit

Player
Goodison
whats this new gold kit for? Is it to replace the black kit or the old yellow kit? And why couldnt they have made it a bit more interesting like claret and blue strips or in the same style as the Croatia home shirt? I think its a bit dull to be honest and its not 'gold' its yellow or a murky tinge of yellow, not gold!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Super Gold Army???

Frankly I don't see why we can't just play in white away from home unless colours clash. It would be nice for the Super White Army to see their team actually play in white for once.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I'm confused!

I really like the black shirt from last season, although I know there were quite a few teams using black last year.

I'd need a closer look at the gold one before I decide, but got my letter in the post yesterday from Ronnie (not) inviting me to be one of the first to buy it!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, there's been some mixed feelings about this new 'gold' kit. I for one wont be buying it, but then again, I very rarely buy the away kit or third kit. I think to be honest, it's just another way to generate income. I'm sure people will buy it, I'm not sure if gold works. It just looks wrong..

Calvin models below:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'd prefer us to keep the black as the away kit and maybe use this one as the 3rd kit. I won't be buying it straight away... its not gold its kind of a murky yellow as someone else already said.