• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

new fan park

Player
aldo
I have worked on 1 hotel that had weddings 5 days a week we only had a few days a year when we did not do a wedding or a function as I am sure you could imagine it was very busy

Player
aldo
tell you What fair play to the Swedish SWA And Larne who have donated £5k to the fan park over £183k now donated and they have Auctions going on for all sorts of things it is going to happen folks

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Bar several large donations from Companies does anybody know what will happen to cover the shortfall in the required 350k as its not even close currently and the club have not publicised anything about it

Player
aldo
I think the trust will put more in and poss the club to finish it off they have never missed one yet just have to wait and see

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Who have never missed one AM
I think the trust will put more in and poss the club to finish it off they have never missed one yet just have to wait and see

The trust has been superb and without them, the club would have struggled in getting things done. But it's not a bottomless pit.
You are right, we'll have to wait and see.
Unfortunately, because we only have a few thousand supporters especially at this time when so many are wary of spending money and job security.

Player
aldo
I have suggested that they do a be a player for a day where you get a whole kit train with the first team and play an 11 a side game,think that would be a great thing for a fan to bid on

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Bring that down to 5 a side and you may have a chance. The demographic in my area of the main stand (assuming they all survived the pandemic) suggests that even then only 1:10 would make it. Seriously, It's a really scary thought that some of them won't make next season.