• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

new fan park

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Lovely. Looks like I’ll get my signed shirt after all!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
There was an anonymous pledge of 5k at 8.58pm which will have seen us over the line.

Player
aldo
it was either the club or the trust I bet but who cares, we will have the best fan park in the whole country so when is fan park 3 being sorted LOL, it is going to put loads of the biggest teams in the country to shame, just have to look at Everton's so-called fan park its embarrassing to say the least

Player
aldo
well get this I am rum off my feet done over 80 hrs in a week and just offered my services to Ben and the NEW FAN PARK THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY, with menu ideas and if free I will work on the odd occasion for the club if they so wish I have invited Benn to come to the club I work for and try our superb foods

Player
aldo
shattered, stressed, but we have had so many really great comments from our guests who have been amazing after such a long time seeing so many of them well after the last 18 months is grear