• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New Away Kit

Player
Goodison
Just found a picture of our new lime green away kit. Not sure when its been released, I suspect it's going to replace the "gold" kit. It doesn't look too bad to me although this kit looks like a love it or hate it.

http://img8.yfrog.com/i/133hqv.jpg/

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah I wondered about this. I was listening to the Radio 5 Live preview to the season, and Mark Clemmitt mentioned our "horrific new lime green away strip", I thought i misheard him at first but that must be it. Not a great pic though, but you get the idea, Wigan have one very similar methinks, who makes their kits again.... as if you need ask!

Would like to see it in the flesh before making a judgement but don't think lime green is my colour anyway!

Ally

Player
Aldo
YYyuuuuukkkk. That is revolting. Quite like the current blue/dark blue, and the black one. Never liked the gold kit much. In fact, most of these Vandanel strips have been a bit dodgy, and the sizing is just weird. Reckon that on Merseyside we'd sell a shed-load more kits if they were made by Mizuno or Le Coq Sportif, they'd go with yer shelly bottoms!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
The grand unveiling of the away shirt is on August 27 ahead of the TRFC training day where you can watch the players train on the pitch at Prenton, have a nosey about the dressing rooms etc. I'd go only some of us have to work! School holidays... :roll: