• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

moving not

Player
aldo
after the last 3 weeks up and down every weekend and getting called a few things i did not realy think was right . and a very unhappy familly . i have made a choice to stay on the wirrall in the long run it was not gonna work and i must say after 3 weeks was hating it . have put in loads of hours . but my life up hear is a walk in the park. so im a lot happier doing what im doing . im just happy my old employers have given me my job back with a little pay rise to .

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Tough decisions AM. I'm biased, having grown up on Wirral, but sounds like you've made the best decision for you, good luck with it!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, as long as you and the family are happy. Sometimes you get a gut feeling :thumbsup:

Player
aldo
its when the people you are working with start saying stuff about your family that makes me mad . and that was all they needed to do . can say what you want about me but leave my little girl alone . hey ho as they say the grass is not always greener

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Sounds like you made the right call, AM. The last few weeks have not been wasted as you must have got a great buzz from being offered a top job in London. However, will have learned a lot about yourself and what is important to you. It is obvious how much you are appreciated in your old job and you have now got a pay rise. It's always nice to read a story with a happy ending for everyone. ;)

Player
aldo
thanks mate . just having to put the family first is the main thing . at least i get to see the super whites hahahaha

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Im sure it was a tough decision for you but you are right that you have to put your family first, I am sure you have made the right decision