• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Moore's signings

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I for one have to say I'm really impressed so far with the players Ronnie is bringing in and most of them seem to be on two year deals which has to be a step in the right direction.

If we can get Chris Shuker and a decent goalkeeper things are really looking promising.

Does anyone have any news on which players we've resigned from last years squad? Haven't heard anything about McAteer?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes I'm very pleased with the way the squad is looking. I would love Shuker to sign and course we need a good keeper to sign too. I'd expect us to hear about the rest of out of contract players before end of the week.

Player
Morrisey
I think by the end of this week too. After all pre-season starts tomorrow so he will need as many in place as he can! I think RM's signings make BL look like a dosser! he obviously just turned up for training and matches and did all the practical work and thought that he could use the board as a shield for his poor transfer dealings. well done RM =D> and so far it appears that the board did well with their appointment. However the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so we shall have to wait until the season starts to see how RM will fair. I think that we will be a formidable force next season in this appauling league and I can't see us hanging around too long!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I hope your right mate... Promotion would be awesome but I don't think this league is as bad as last season and it will be tougher. Although hopefully with a better team we should be able to do it.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I do think someone like Shuker could be the key. I've been very impressed over the last week. Bringing in new faces and shaking the squad up is just what we needed. I'n going to have to reserve judgement on the signings though. It would be unfair on them to judge them without them playing a game yet. Fingers crossed though, Ronnie is building a solid team.