• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Mike Jackson has been released

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
Player
Morrisey
Dont think it is better than the day that daggers was sold! But i am pretty pleased! Who to play in the centre defence is the question now! Goodi?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Fairly pleased about this news as he really didn't play too well at the end of last season. I think now Linwood may stay on and so he should get his chance. I think we will bring in at least one new centre back... but if both Sharps and Goodison go too then it will be more.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Hmmz "best for many a year"?

The best news recently was Ronnie's return. Before that it was the sacking of Brian Little, so we'll be having no more Iffy Onouras, David Beresfords, Theo Whitmores and Steve Wilsons. Before that it was Les Parry signing a contract extension.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I am pleased he's gone. I dont think he made a significant dirrefence to the team last season. What worries me know is if we still keep Sharps in the centre. Another player I'd be happy to see go.. Nothing personal, I just don't think he's good enough.