• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Mickey is back!!

Player
aldo
Beck was doing it last summer with MP if I'm right in some ways I am happy Jacko is not coming back he did great as assistant last time but I think Daws deserves his chance

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
You do wonder if Jacko coming was an option, especially with his defensive skills as a coach. Will be interesting how Dawes works with Micky. As RLC expectations shouldn’t be too high as he’s got to rebuild a squad, get everyone gelled etc.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Interesting that MP says it was Mellon who brought Dawes here last summer, and they already know each other well. I did not realise that. I thought it was Jacko who appointed him.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Thanks RLC.

will be interesting whether people like Manny who would surely have left may now think twice if mickey wants to keep them

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Open photo
The TEAM is back....well done Mark....now lets get this done....SWA

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm glad that Dawes will still be in the mix. I thought he carried himself very well this season and seemed to get the club and the fans. It would have been harsh to let him go.

Player
Manager
John King
The ITK sources elsewhere say we will have a top three budget next season, and a significantly better budget in League One should we get there compared to 2019-20.

Player
Manager
John King
Thanks RLC.

will be interesting whether people like Manny who would surely have left may now think twice if mickey wants to keep them
I hope Morris stays now. Micky always seemed to get the best out of him.

As you say, there might be hope for one or two others like Monthe and Ridehalgh.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
We will need it!
You can't survive in league one, without a decent budget!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Even Dawes and Parky looked relieved to have him back! :lol: :laugh:

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
All we need is Wirral on the shirt and Norwood walking through the doors
Can’t see Nors returning unless he got a pay off in his last year at Ipswich. More likely perhaps that cookie could come back