• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Mickey is back!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that's my bank holiday sorted. Fantastic news.
200.gif

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
The gaffer is back!
I don't believe it!
Never in my life have I been so happy to see the manager who got us back in league football. Maybe now, we can smash this division.

I'm eating humble pie!
I just couldn't believe it would happen!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'm surprised tbh, but Micky a safe pair of hands and a proven track record at this level. Plenty of time to start the squad rebuilding too.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Well done to Mark Palios for getting the deal over the line so quickly. As Boz says, there is plenty of time now for the major job of rebuilding the squad.

I would guess MM must have had assurances about the budget for next season, which suggests we will be competitive.

Fantastic news for the club after a year of frustration and disappointment.

Player
aldo
some good news at last really happy now we need a team, being a shit weekend as my wifey and the little girl has tested positive, so off work again in her class at school they have 32 in it 18 have tested positive

Player
Aldo
Good to have Mickey back. It is going to be tough to find a replacement for Vaughan so let's hope that the fan's can stay patient and get behind the team.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Good to have Mickey back. It is going to be tough to find a replacement for Vaughan so let's hope that the fan's can stay patient and get behind the team.
It will be tough but I'm hopeful we will have a good replacement in

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Patience will be required due to the complete overhaul of the squad. I hope people don't expect us to be running away with the league after ten games, but I think Mellon will be given the time he needs.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I can’t believe our luck. Getting Micky back and a new manager in place by the end of May. Hopefully after his experience away in Scotland he will be an even better manager. Plenty of time to build that promotion winning squad.

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Glad to have Micky back, never thought it would happen, also glad Dawes is his assistant, can look forward to the new season now.