• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Match centre

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
For the start of the coming season, there will be a new feature on the website. It's called the match centre. There will be player stats, fixtures, match stats, opposition stats etc..

For players, there will be stats such as apps, goals, yellow and red cards, sub apps. Basically lots of numbers!

It's always a bit thin on the ground when you start out but as the season progresses and you add more seasons in it becomes a bit more interesting to view and look back on over the years.

It was a feature we used to have on the forums probably about six years ago now but got wiped for one reason or another. Some of you may remember it!

If anyone would like to help with player profiles or even match reports, that would be great too!

You can access it here -> http://whitereview.co.uk/community/pages/MatchCentre/ it's in early stages but gives you an idea of what it will contain.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
That will be interesting and should help our discussions. Strangely, nowhere on the OS do they have even basic stats like leading goalscorers or an up to date list of players. Now we are back in the league, at least sites such as the BBC will carry more information about Rovers.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
They probably spend a lot more time keeping the social media feeds up-to-date with commercial and team affairs. It's something a little different you can tune into at least. I was hoping to also bring back the prediction league now we are back in the FL but I think development on this has frozen for now so we can't jump on the fixture feeds. I'll keep checking though.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Ian, you're doing a great job. It's a lot of work, I'm sure, particularly when new stuff comes along. Much appreciated.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Just a quick note to say the match centre has returned for this season. There were numerous problems with it which have now been fixed. Players and matches for this season have been added along with video highlights for each game. Any problems with it, send me a PM.